Click on the organization's name- a new window will open up.
Granite Falls BUY NOTHING Group on Facebook.
If you are on Facebook and live in the Granite Falls community, this
group are your neighbors, who freely offer items they no longer use. By
joining the group, you can also post items you no longer need, as well
as receive items and post an "ask" for something.
Granite Falls WA Discussion Board on Facebook -- Community discussion board
Granite Falls Cyber-Watch Community on Facebook- online 'neighborhood watch'
www.NextDoor.com - a neighborhood specific website for neighbors to post and discuss.
TAX PREPARATION - You may be able to get free assistance at the Marysville Goodwill
Granite Falls Public Library
- Our library is located at 815 E Galena Street, and is part of the
Sno-Isle Regional Library System. Free access to computers, books,
movies, music, community programs, and much more. Patrons can also
research and reserve items through the online catalog.
City of Granite Falls
- Local government information, including city ordinances, audio and written minutes of City Council meetings, and more.
- Granite Falls Chamber of Commerce
Granite Falls School District
- Comprehensive website for parents and students
Granite Falls Community Coalition
- The Granite Falls Community Coalition is a nonprofit agency
committed to the common goal of building a safe, healthy and drug-free
community, with the reduction of youth substance abuse being the
principal mission. Public meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each
month at 10:00 a.m. at the Granite Falls Public Library, 815 E. Galena
- The Pilchuck Foundation raises funds to support the Granite Falls
Police Department and Granite Falls Fire Department with unfunded needs, and provides
scholarships for graduating Granite Falls seniors interested in pursuing
careers in fire safety or law enforcement. The Pilchuck Foundation's mission is to support and strengthen public safety in Granite Falls.
- Granite Falls Historical Museum
- Award winning local museum with changing exhibits. Open Sundays noon - 5 pm, and by appointment.