Cocoon House - 425-259-5802 -
Cocoon House fosters personal growth and healthy relationships to strengthen and empower at-risk and homeless youth and their families.
- Cocoon House Central, 2726 Cedar Street,
Everett, 425.259.6042. Emergency Shelter available to male and female teens
- Cocoon House East, 15302 Plainview Place,
Monroe, 360.805.9282. Emergency Shelter available to male and female teens ages
- Cocoon House North Maternity Group Home, 521 E
Highland Drive, Arlington, 360.435.6061. Transitional Living home for pregnant
or parenting female teens ages 13-17.
- Granite Falls Advocate, Latisha Williams
425.359.3318. Mobile case manager for youth ages 13-20, get help with
education, drug and alcohol abuse help, shelter referral, and navigating DSHS.
- Network of Victim Assistance and information